Ammar Kubba rolls out personal blog with an afterthought
With the imminent launch of his personal blog, Afterthought.com, Ammar Kubba decided to answer a couple of questions that many domainers pondered over the past few years.
- Why did you shave your head? Because the weather is hot here in California and certain parts of my hair moved south.
- How many pieces of jewelry are appropriate for a guy? At least an earlobe stud, at least one ring, at least a chain, at least a bracelet and only one watch. Don’t be a pirate!
- Which fashion element do you ascribe to? Striped shirts of any color, preferably white or red silk.
- Is facial hair a must for a respectful domain investor? Absolutely, a trimmed goatee, a soul patch and if possible, John Stamos eyebrows.
- Any afterthought you’d like to share? Domain monetization is alive and kicking – TRAFFICZ is proof.
Many thanks, Ammar; looking forward to the launch of Afterthought.com!