After the recent surge in traffic due to one of our posts getting Digged, we decided to cash out now that the new server hardware is still holding.
So the big news is, that Domain Name Wire placed an offer we could not refuse and the agreement has been reached and signed. We are not masters of our domain anymore.
As of today, Andrew Allemann of DNW is the new boss.
“I could not possibly miss the opportunity to acquire the only humorous publication for the domain industry on the Internet”, said a smiling Andrew.
“The unique style, sassy content and splendiferous delivery of news by DomainGang made me empty my bank account and come up with the necessary cash”, he added.
No financial details will be released, however it was not in the millions of dollars.
Effective immediately, there will be some changes, unfortunately, some of which we’d like to summarize below:
- British style humor is verboten. Only serious posts from now on, CNN style.
- No more handles. All posts will be signed in the editors’ real names.
- No sex, violence or ChatRoulette related articles.
- The DomainTools banner will be shrunk to a standard 125 x 125 pixel square.
- You will need to get a personal avatar to post. No more generated avatars.
- The color scheme will change to a professional, clean-cut white and light gray.
We would like to thank you for your sponsorship throughout the years (actually, six months) and please continue to read DomainGang.com as the only publication owned by DNW that will be delivering humorous posts for years to come.
Copyright © 2016 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.