Early July 4th Guide for Domainers
July 4th is the quintessential American holiday, and American domainers are definitely going to get the most out of it.
Here at DomainGang we wish everyone a Happy July 4th, providing you with an early guide for Independence Day.
- While busy on the grill, don’t leave your iPhone or other smarthphone too close to the fire. It *will* explode.
- Speaking of explosions: fireworks are not toys, they can maim or kill. Always follow safety instructions.
- Even if you drink Bud light, too many buds and you’re officially drunk. Avoid driving – or registering domains – while under the influence. Use a designated driver and hide your credit cards!
- Baked beans produce gas and it’s ok among buddies, but ladies don’t want you to smell like a moose. Use deodorant or avoid the beans!
- Don’t post your BBQ pictures on Facebook, without checking your fly first.
- If you go swimming, use plenty of sunscreen. TRAFFIC is still three months away, but if you get a nasty sunburn, it can last til Christmas.
- Check out Fireworks.com – the most generic 4th of July domain you can get.