Facebook, the world’s biggest social network, is getting considerably bigger.
How big, you might ask.
Returning from his parental leave, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg shared some mind-boggling figures about the global use of Facebook and its associated brands:
- More than 1.59 billion people are active on Facebook each month.
- There are 900 million users of WhatsApp.
- Facebook Messenger is used by 800 million people.
- Instagram, another Facebook brand, is used by 400 million users monthly.
- More than 19 million people get Internet access via the subsidizing offered via Internet.org.
For the full stats on Facebook, just take a look at this infographic below.
Copyright © 2017 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.