Francois adds more domainer membership options
Now you can purchase a Domaining.com “Premium Membership” for the domain marketplaces provided by our friend, Francois Carrillo.
In his own words:
Time doesn’t spend trying to make a buck is used to improve our services and creating new ones that I hope of help for the domain industry. Benefit of the “plus” the Premium membership offers while supporting our industry. Thanks in advance for your very appreciated help. Francois.
This is an interesting expansion on the plain accounts and an indication of things to come in the future. It’s very common for services that are offered free of charge to eventually provide incentives for expanded memberships.
For $95 per year, you’d get the following goodies:
Advantages as a Domain Seller:
- Ability to list for sale up to 1,000 domains per year, versus 50 for the plain vanilla account
- Less restrictive “Buy-It-Now” and reserve price range
- Ability to mask your seller identity as “for sale by private seller”
Advantages as a domain Buyer:
- Receive new domain lists one day before the rest of the subscribers – an advantage as the best deals occur on the first day the domain list circulates
- No fees to send domains to auction or to validate a “Buy-It-Now” purchase
- Ability to mask your buyer identity from the public with a nickname