GoDaddy: the Wal-Mart of domain registrars!
Here’s a few reasons why we would classify GoDaddy as “the Wal-Mart of domain registrars“:
- They are the largest in their respective industries: Wal-Mart for retail and GoDaddy for domain names.
- Both Wal-Mart and GoDaddy offer incentives and bait customers with rolled back “discounts” that simply keep prices level.
- Many people have a love-hate relationship with their products and support.
- They both have crappy logos.
- Support is offered 24/7 in Spanglish by both companies.
- You can shop at 3am at Wal-Mart or GoDaddy and not feel guilty about it.
Can you think of any other reasons?