web analytics

NameBright launches massive new campaign for domainers

ZFBot

NameBright, a next generation domain registrar aimed primarily at domainers, has just launched a massive new domain campaign, that offers spectacular eye candy.

Focused on the 18-38 crowd of male domainers with delayed or excessive puberty, the new campaign visually engages its audience, using stimulating photography.

NameBright campaign.

NameBright campaign.

Preliminary tests have shown that 89% of all males respond positively to the display of female breasts, sized 38DD and above. The remaining 11% has vision problems.

NameBright’s campaign will last for as long as it takes for every domainer to transfer at least one domain over to NameBright.com.


Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail
Copyright © 2019 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.

Comments

3 Responses to “NameBright launches massive new campaign for domainers”
  1. Andrew says:

    The ad looks good. But I have one slight problem with it and this is why we can not use it. The font is obviously not NeoSans Medium. Everyone knows NameBright uses NeoSans Medium on it’s advertising campaign…

  2. DomainGang says:

    Andrew – NeoSans Medium? I could have sworn you opted for the more elegant and less overused PTL Notes Style Bold 😉

    What is the name of that beauty anyhow? Does she offer support?

  3. John Kerr says:

    I have just the thing
    boobs.support

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 characters available