New presidential movies this season – Snatch the .com!
With the upcoming release of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter on June 22, there are plenty of opportunities for more presidential movies.
The official web site of the movie resides at the mouth-watering URL AbrahamLincolnVampireHunterMovie.com
We went ahead and selected the top 10 potential presidential movies of all time, based on the history and popularity of the respective US presidents.
There is always a chance for you to pre-register the .com and reap the benefits of publicly embarrassing yourself at the WIPO!
- George Washington: Zombie Killer
- John F. Kennedy: Blonde Chaser
- Bill Clinton: Intern Poker
- Barack Obama: Bin Laden Destroyer
- George W. Bush: Nukular Strategery and Edumecation Prophet
- Harry Truman: Japan Nuker
- Richard Nixon: Commie Hunter
- Jimmy Carter: Peanut Farmer
- Ronald Reagan: Jellybean Cowboy
- Theodore Roosevelt: Moose Terminator
Make sure you check DomainTools.com for the existence of these .coms.