STFO! Frank Schilling grabs Pantylines.com and other domains
Uber-domainer Frank Schilling is u-n-s-t-o-p-p-a-b-l-e.
The Germany-born Canadian resident of the Caymans has been known to bid on NameJet domain auctions very frequently.
Although Frankie’s budget for such auctions has become a bit more frugal, he still manages to grab some juicy domains at very nice prices.
Examples of domains won by Frank Schilling and his team on NameJet in the past two weeks, include the following:
- STFO.com – Acronym for Stay the Fuck Out, a nice LLLL .com at only $210.
- PantyLines.com – If you go on vacation to Greece, swimming in the nude won’t give you those – a bargain at $670 for this 13 year old domain.
- CatHouse.net – A 14 year old domain that many cat lovers would want. Sold for $130.
- QuickCooker.com – Frank loves food-related domains, this one will cook them all! Sold for just $80 bucks, less than a quick cooker from Target.
- YLOP.com – Pronounceable LLLL .com that Frankie grabbed for only $111.
- PlasticFrames.com – Steel is expensive so plastic will do the job for $320.
- ADUC.com – Another LLLL .com that Frank grabbed for $308.
- OHNI.com – Frank won this for $510.
- Overwrite.com – Priced ridiculously low at $910 so eagle-eyed Frank Schilling won it.
- Nebraskan.com – Sold to the Canadian for $520.
Good job, Frank!