Early morning Gymnastics for the Lazy Domainer
Finally, you made it out of bed before the light of day hits your lazy butt through the window!
Welcome to a brand new series of daily musings: Gymnastics for the Lazy Domainer.
Every morning, around 5 o’clock, we will provide you with exercises that you can do from the leisure of your own home. That’s right! As a Domainer who has forgotten how to move around, you deserve the best in life!
We start off with today’s set: Beating the notorious carpal syndrome.
It’s surely fun having to use your hands all day long, typing up these .com’s and checking them through DomainTools for availability. But at the end of the day, your hands feel like they belong to a dried up Egyptian mummy!
- Remove both hands from keyboard
- I said, BOTH hands!
- Stretch the arms out horizontally and let’s begin!
- Stretch your hands open – palms facing down
- Hold for 5 seconds, then …
- Turn both hands into a fist and squeeze!
- Hold for 5 seconds and repeat 3 times
- Now, with fists closed turn your hands so that the palms face up
- Feeling the crackling sounds of your tendons?
- Move them together as if you’re holding the wheel of a car
- Rotate them together left, then right, then left, then right
- Yes, like windshield wipers.
- Extend the palms out and stretch for 10 seconds
- You are now ready to keep on typing for one more hour!
This is another great service for your early morning health and education. Keep those domain registrations going, all while feeling healthy and fit!