In a shocking reversal of the decision – as we detailed it less than two weeks ago – the USPTO has given the green light for the registration of ChatRoulette as a trademark. Apparently, the legal mumbo-jumbo that hindered the registration of the popular word, ChatRoulette, was minimal after all. The trademark registrants are based [...]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- steven on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- RAYY on 7+1 reasons why your domains suck!
- Jeff Schneider on 7+1 reasons why your domains suck!
- Jeff Schneider on Bob Parsons and Danica Patrick co-brand Crash Daddy
- DomainGang on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- Anunt on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- wonay on 7+1 reasons why your domains suck!
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.