Executive summary: This is a tale of two identical trademarks, one for a soccer ball and one for wine. And while the oldest one is for the wine, it’s being used on the web against the ball’s rights. Jabulani means “to celebrate” in the Zulu language, spoken by 10 million people in Africa. Known for […]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- Gmail’s nasty ‘social tab’ tricks mobilize Facebook
- Firefox 26 brings ballsy changes to web content management
- Infographic: The truth about the gTLD Domain Registration process, revealed!
- GoDaddy HQ suffer crucial hit by Arizona meteorite
- Uniregistry primes .Sexy and .Tattoo for sunrise launch tomorrow
- Konstantinos Zournas on Firefox 26 brings ballsy changes to web content management
- Konstantinos Zournas on Infographic: The truth about the gTLD Domain Registration process, revealed!
- Mary Jo Rohner on Minds+Machines: Dot .com memorial service to be held this Sunday
- Mark Hershiser on Minds+Machines: Dot .com memorial service to be held this Sunday
- DomainGang on “Dot com is dead” .com has been parked for 13 years
- DomainGang on BREAKING: Bruce Marler invests $1,000,000 in DomainGang with Missouri.me proceeds
- Kdawg on BREAKING: Bruce Marler invests $1,000,000 in DomainGang with Missouri.me proceeds
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.