Executive summary: This is a tale of two identical trademarks, one for a soccer ball and one for wine. And while the oldest one is for the wine, it’s being used on the web against the ball’s rights. Jabulani means “to celebrate” in the Zulu language, spoken by 10 million people in Africa. Known for […]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- Bina Bitterman: Aron darling, domain names and holidays are highly illiquid
- Disney does not care about the Pearl Harbor legacy and its veterans
- BuyDomains shocker: “TheDomains.com may be for sale”
- Adidas unveils the official ‘Brazuca’ ball for World Cup 2014 but no .com
- Domains powered by beer #2: Great Friday selections of random domains
- Richard on Bina Bitterman: Aron darling, domain names and holidays are highly illiquid
- Aron on Bina Bitterman: Aron darling, domain names and holidays are highly illiquid
- HowieCrosby on NamePros: Best source for GoDaddy discount coupon codes
- HowieCrosby on Domain Name Jargon : Proxy Buyer
- DomainGang on New kids on the domain block: The Gold stone traffic of Co.Com domains
- Francois on Everybody’s sexy: Uniregistry rolls out official dot .Sexy video
- Louise on Bina Bitterman: Before my 5th Avenue shopping I feel sorry for domainers
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.