These days, it’s impossible to keep track of every single sale; some transactions are kept under the blanket of NDA or simply slip through the cracks. In February, the domain name k.to was reportedly sold for $40,000 – and now it’s the turn of yet another single letter ccTLD domain from Tonga that sells for [...]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- DomainGang on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- Anunt on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- wonay on 7+1 reasons why your domains suck!
- DomainGang on Dunkin Donuts to offer free domains
- BullS on Dunkin Donuts to offer free domains
- DomainGang on Domaining with cash: The incredible 100% true story of Select.com
- andrew on Domaining with cash: The incredible 100% true story of Select.com
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.