Normal people get up at 8:00 am and start their day with a mug of coffee and some hardy breakfast and what do I do? I go through thousands of domains expiring on NameJet and I manually filter out the junk, then post the dictionary results at my blog. Five weeks ago, I received an [...]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- eBay seeks out user support to suppress the ‘Internet tax bill’
- [DPOTD] Domainer Poll of the Day: Will Tax .com fare better than the .info ?
- The single most important question fresh domainers need to ask
- Hola amigos y amigas! Mexico City domain conference opens its gates today
- Yahoo shells out $1.1 billion dollars for porn-laden blogging platform Tumblr!
- Irfan on Mother talks about son’s domain addiction
- Irfan on 10 Reasons why you Should Not be a Domainer
- RaTHeaD on The single most important question fresh domainers need to ask
- DomainGang on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- Anunt on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- DomainGang on Florida domainer wins the $590 million Powerball, plans mass domain acquisitions!
- RaTHeaD on Florida domainer wins the $590 million Powerball, plans mass domain acquisitions!
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.