It seems like yesterday when I watched, a kid still, Pelé’s farewell demonstration soccer match on TV. New York Cosmos played New York Santos on October 1, 1977 – a game that featured legendary Brazilian soccer player Edison Arantes do Nascimento, or Pelé to the rest of the world. Cosmos won 2-1 with a goal […]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- BREAKING: Bruce Marler invests $1,000,000 in DomainGang with Missouri.me proceeds
- “Dot com is dead” .com has been parked for 13 years
- Ashton Kutcher: If you want to work for me, show me your social media profiles!
- Domain hospital: Verisign denies rumors that .com is dead
- Bina Bitterman: Aron darling, domain names and holidays are highly illiquid
- DomainGang on “Dot com is dead” .com has been parked for 13 years
- Anunt on “Dot com is dead” .com has been parked for 13 years
- Richard on Bina Bitterman: Aron darling, domain names and holidays are highly illiquid
- Aron on Bina Bitterman: Aron darling, domain names and holidays are highly illiquid
- HowieCrosby on NamePros: Best source for GoDaddy discount coupon codes
- HowieCrosby on Domain Name Jargon : Proxy Buyer
- DomainGang on New kids on the domain block: The Gold stone traffic of Co.Com domains
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.