George Zimmerman is out of jail on a $150,000 dollar bail – but that did not stop the person accused of shooting dead Trayvon Martin two months ago from collecting money from donations. Not just through any type of charity, mind you, but rather through PayPal! With more than $200,000 in a PayPal account, George [...]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- DNForum domainer drama: Wrong man accused for ‘sour sale’ involving Sedo and SnapNames
- About.me announces introduction of premium services for $4
- PIR: Domainers split over proper pronunciation of ‘ORG’
- eBay seeks out user support to suppress the ‘Internet tax bill’
- [DPOTD] Domainer Poll of the Day: Will Tax .com fare better than the .info ?
- Konstantinos Zournas on DNForum domainer drama: Wrong man accused for ‘sour sale’ involving Sedo and SnapNames
- DomainGang on PIR: Domainers split over proper pronunciation of ‘ORG’
- Konstantinos Zournas on PIR: Domainers split over proper pronunciation of ‘ORG’
- Irfan on Mother talks about son’s domain addiction
- Irfan on 10 Reasons why you Should Not be a Domainer
- RaTHeaD on The single most important question fresh domainers need to ask
- DomainGang on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.