A blip on the radar – that’s the title of a post by the Dot .Co Domain Registry – that begins thus: “Some in the domain industry (read: domainers) are up in arms about the recent announcement by Overstock.com that it would slow down its rebranding to O.co. Given the amount of speculation and commenting […]Copyright © 2014 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- International Women’s Day – Domainer women rejoice!
- Donuts: Law enforcement has its own dedicated WHOIS portal
- Sorry bro! Vine bans all pornography from its video network
- wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.com – 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Not your Daddy’s Registrar: Uniregistry gearing up for Monday launch
- Sad Beer Stories on Not your Daddy’s Registrar: Uniregistry gearing up for Monday launch
- Kate on Donuts: Law enforcement has its own dedicated WHOIS portal
- DomainGang on Domain Name Sales: Emails to buyers arrive just fine
- Steve on Domain Name Sales: Emails to buyers arrive just fine
- Konstantinos Zournas on Domain Name Sales: Emails to buyers arrive just fine
- Steve on Confirmed: Banana.com moved to China, pending sale price currently under NDA
- DomainGang on Domain data: Updated gTLD totals for March 3, 2014
Copyright © 2014 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.