The following email was sent to a domainer and was posted at DNForum. While slightly believable by some, it entails a method of psychological warfare well-practiced by car salesmen, in order to convince the email recipient that somehow their brand is in imminent danger. Dear Sir/Madam I’m sorry to disturb you so abrupt. We are [...]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- Louise on Mike Berkens moves Move.me
- DomainGang on Mike Berkens moves Move.me
- RaTHeaD on Mike Berkens moves Move.me
- TV on About.me announces introduction of premium services for $4
- John Daly on DNForum domainer drama: Wrong man accused for ‘sour sale’ involving Sedo and SnapNames
- Konstantinos Zournas on DNForum domainer drama: Wrong man accused for ‘sour sale’ involving Sedo and SnapNames
- DomainGang on PIR: Domainers split over proper pronunciation of ‘ORG’
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.