Some fail to entrust the power and flexibility of the dot net TLD but when a .net domain brings in six figures, it’s time to change your tune. CreditCard.net was just sold for $138,000 in a private transaction via Escrow.com The owner announced the completed deal at DNForum.com – the premier domain name forum for […]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- Adidas unveils the official ‘Brazuca’ ball for World Cup 2014 but no .com
- Domains powered by beer #2: Great Friday selections of random domains
- Donuts, Inc. adds .Cronut to its gTLD portfolio of pending applications
- Bitcoin plummets on confirmed news of Nelson Mandela’s death
- Blacklist: New Domain Name Sales feature is an indispensable tool
- HowieCrosby on Domain Name Jargon : Proxy Buyer
- DomainGang on New kids on the domain block: The Gold stone traffic of Co.Com domains
- Francois on Everybody’s sexy: Uniregistry rolls out official dot .Sexy video
- Louise on Bina Bitterman: Before my 5th Avenue shopping I feel sorry for domainers
- Bert on Russians hungry for .XXX web sites and adult content
- DomainGang on Confirmed: Banana.com moved to China, pending sale price currently under NDA
- David J Castello on Confirmed: Banana.com moved to China, pending sale price currently under NDA
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.