We continue our trip into the uncharted territory of uber-domainer, Frank Schilling – one of the three standing pillars of domaining (the other two being Rick Schwartz and Dr. Kevin Ham, a.k.a. “The Man who owns the Internet”.) There’s no question about it: Frank owns some awesome domains, like Note.com that has become an aimless [...]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- DomainGang on Domain noobs: Here’s what domains you should avoid registering!
- yolo sinicarolo on Domain noobs: Here’s what domains you should avoid registering!
- RaTHeaD on 8 things not to do while at TRAFFIC Las Vegas
- Jeff Schneider on Mike Berkens moves Move.me
- Louise on Mike Berkens moves Move.me
- DomainGang on Mike Berkens moves Move.me
- RaTHeaD on Mike Berkens moves Move.me
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.