What happens when the biggest and healthiest player in the domain sector decides to up the ante? Long-known for its established stronghold in the domaining circles, domain aftermarket and PPC provider Sedo is now moving into a much larger territory: Banking. The location is perfect: headquartered in the heart of New England, the Bostonian corporation [...]Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- [DPOTD] Domainer Poll of the Day: Will Tax .com fare better than the .info ?
- The single most important question fresh domainers need to ask
- Hola amigos y amigas! Mexico City domain conference opens its gates today
- Yahoo shells out $1.1 billion dollars for porn-laden blogging platform Tumblr!
- Florida domainer wins the $590 million Powerball, plans mass domain acquisitions!
- Irfan on Mother talks about son’s domain addiction
- Irfan on 10 Reasons why you Should Not be a Domainer
- RaTHeaD on The single most important question fresh domainers need to ask
- DomainGang on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- Anunt on You snooze, you lose: HMI .com sold for five figures
- DomainGang on Florida domainer wins the $590 million Powerball, plans mass domain acquisitions!
- RaTHeaD on Florida domainer wins the $590 million Powerball, plans mass domain acquisitions!
Copyright © 2013 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.