A travel agent in Tajikistan – the landlocked former Soviet republic that borders Afghanistan – has come up with an ingenious plan to increase traffic to the country as a tourist destination. Majik Kunajik, a self-made millionaire from the capital Dushanbe, is currently buying lots of unusable domain traffic. By unusable, we literally mean junk […]Copyright © 2014 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
- DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry! Articles that contain the "100%" image are entirely true - but still fun to read. Follow us and learn more about the wonderful world of domaining!
- TRAFFIC extends ‘free hotel nights’ at the Bellagio – Offer expires on Friday
- DNW: First time gTLD registrant frames his dot .link domain
- Have a hand registered beer with Sevan and some chick pics with Darryl!
- Dot .photo past 2000 registrations as new Uniregistry gTLDs launch
- Warrior Forum joins Freelancer
- Kamy Jo on Heartbleed bug: Which Domain Registrars are safe?
- DomainGang on Dot .photo past 2000 registrations as new Uniregistry gTLDs launch
- Jessica frate on Warrior Forum joins Freelancer
- Dietmar Stefitz on Dot .photo past 2000 registrations as new Uniregistry gTLDs launch
- DomainGang on Shocking news: New Domain Registries are in for the money
- HowieCrosby on 101Domain: Reset your passwords due to the ‘Heartbleed bug’
- DomainGang on Heartbleed bug: Which Domain Registrars are safe?
Copyright © 2014 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.
DomainGang.com is a publication of DomainGang LLC. Duplication of this content without authorization is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer: All posts, information and content on the web site DomainGang.com are fictional, humorous and depict a satire - unless a "100%" image is present. The intent of DomainGang.com is to provide entertainment via the public release of content related to the domaining industry or other social aspects of life. We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by your failure to comprehend the context of satiric content. By accessing DomainGang.com and perusing the DomainGang.com information and content you fully agree that you are aware of and consent to this Disclaimer.